Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Be Smart Training Banner

Moms’s Demand Action, Middlesex CT Chapter has been involved with giving Be Smart training. I really felt that a banner was needed to make the training more professional. So, I found the exact green color needed in felt, bought an adhesive white color in rectangles and away I went, creating two banners!



After deciding what sizes I needed, I cut out the letters, pulled off the backing and placed them on the Green felt. Uh oh! The adhesive backing was more like a post-it note, and not at all permanent! Disaster! So I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics, where they tried to sell me new white felt that was iron-on! There was no way I re-cutting all of those letters again! But I did buy two bottles of Beacon Felt Glue, which worked just fine. Phew! Here is the final product in use:



Rachel is the trainer. 

No comments: